Crawl Space Repair in Birmingham
The health of your home relies on the wooden substructure of your crawl space, but its condition can change and suffer over the life of your home and time you are living in it. Structural aspects of the substructure include girders, sills, joists, subfloors, and piers.
Crawlspace Medic of Birmingham provides long term repairs for any crawl space problems your home may have. Structural problems in your crawl space may include:
- Termite damage: Termites can be present in your crawl space for years without you knowing, compromising your crawl space’s structure.
- Water damage: Water leaking into your crawl space can rot the wood and cause major damage.
- Dry rot: High moisture in your crawl space can cause dry rot and fungal decay, both of which require expert repairs of the damaged wood.
- Leaking bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room floors: Subfloors beneath these rooms may become rotted from either short- or long-term water leaks.
- Improper framing or repairs: When less skilled professionals try to repair crawl spaces, it can compromise your home’s structural foundation and cost you more money in the long run. Trust Crawlspace Medic of Birmingham from the beginning.
- Sloping or bouncy floors: Floors that bounce or slope indicate problems with your crawl space, and Crawlspace Medic can evaluate what is causing these problems and repair them.
Whether you’ve neglected your crawlspace or you’re buying or selling a home, wood damage is common. Trust Crawlspace Medic of Birmingham to provide long term solutions to your wood damage problems and repair your crawl space. We are experts at providing crawl space repair services to the Birmingham, Alabama area.
Contact Crawlspace Medic today to repair your Birmingham area crawl space!