Glen Allen Crawl Space Repair Services
Crawl Space Repair in Glen Allen, VA
While your crawl space is very important for your home’s health and longevity, it can become neglected over time. Structural aspects of the substructure such as girders, sills, joists, subfloors, and piers can change over time, losing their structural integrity.
Crawlspace Medic of Richmond provides long term repairs for any crawl space problems you may have in your Glen Allen home. These issues may include:
- Termite damage: Termites can compromise your crawl space’s structure and can be present for years without you knowing.
- Water damage: Water leaking into your crawl space from both inside or outside of your home can rot the wood and cause major damage.
- Dry rot: High moisture levels in your crawl space can cause both dry rot and fungal decay, which require expert repairs of the damaged wood.
- Leaking bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room floors: Wooden subfloors beneath these areas of your home may become rotted from either short- or long-term water leaks.
- Improper framing or repairs: When amateurs less skilled professionals in Glen Allen attempt to repair crawl spaces, it can compromise your home’s structural foundation and cost you more money in the long run.
- Sloping or bouncy floors: Floors that bounce or slope can indicate problems with your crawl space, and Crawlspace Medic can evaluate what is causing these problems and repair them.
Whether you have a neglected crawlspace or you’re selling a home, wood damage is common. Crawlspace Medic of Richmond will provide long term solutions to your wood damage problems and repair your crawl space as Licensed Contractors. We are experts at providing crawl space repair services to the Glen Allen, Virginia area and surrounding cities.
Contact Crawlspace Medic today for an inspection and to repair your Glen Allen area crawl space!