Richmond Crawl Space Repair Services
Crawlspace Medic of Richmond’s Crawl Space Services
The wooden substructure of your home in your crawl space is important to the health of your home, but its condition can change over the life of your home and time you are living in it. Structural aspects of the substructure including girders, sills, joists, subfloors, and piers, can change over time.
Crawlspace Medic of Richmond provides long term repairs for any crawl space problems you may have in your home. Structural problems in your crawl space may include:
- Termite damage: Termites can be present in your crawl space for years without you knowing, compromising your crawl space’s structure.
- Water damage: Water leaking into your crawl space can rot the wood and cause major damage.
- Dry rot: High moisture in your crawl space can cause dry rot and fungal decay, both of which require expert repairs of the damaged wood.
- Leaking bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room floors: Subfloors beneath these rooms may become rotted from either short- or long-term water leaks.
- Improper framing or repairs: When less skilled professionals try to repair crawl spaces, it can compromise your home’s structural foundation and cost you more money in the long run. Trust Crawlspace Medic of Richmond from the beginning.
- Sloping or bouncy floors: Floors that bounce or slope indicate problems with your crawl space, and Crawlspace Medic can evaluate what is causing these problems and repair them.
Whether you’ve neglected your crawlspace or you’re buying or selling a home, wood damage is common. Trust Crawlspace Medic of Richmond to provide long term solutions to your wood damage problems and repair your crawl space as Licensed Contractors. We are experts at providing crawl space repair services to the Richmond, Virginia area.
Contact Crawlspace Medic today to repair your Richmond area crawl space!