Lexington Crawl Space Repair Services
Just living in Lexington SC, you understand what makes it special. You want to protect your home investment and make sure the foundation underneath the home is secure. The wooden substructure of your home in your crawl space can become neglected over time, though it is extremely important for your home’s health and longevity. Structural aspects of the substructure include girders, sills, joists, subfloors, and piers, and these aspects can change over the life of your home.
Crawlspace Medic of Columbia provides long term crawl space repairs for any issues your Lexington home’s substructure may have. Structural problems in your crawl space may include:
- Termite damage: Termites can be present in your crawl space for years, damaging your crawl space’s structure.
- Water damage: Water leaking into your crawl space from outdoors or from within your home can rot the wood and cause major structural damage.
- Dry rot: High moisture in your crawl space can cause dry rot or fungal decay in wood, requiring expert crawl space repair services.
- Leaking bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room floors: Subfloors beneath these rooms may become rotted from either short- or long-term water leaks and are often neglected.
- Improper framing or repairs: When family members or less skilled Lexington area professionals try to repair your crawl space, it cost you more money in the long run by causing structural issues.
- Sloping or bouncy floors: Uneven floors can indicate problems with your crawl space, and Crawlspace Medic of Columbia can evaluate what is causing these problems and repair them.
Whether you’ve neglected your crawl space or you’re buying a home, wood damage in crawl spaces is extremely common. Crawlspace Medic will offer expert long term solutions for crawl space repairs in Lexington, SC.
Contact Crawlspace Medic in Lexington today to repair your crawl space today!