Midlothian Crawl Space Repair Services
Crawl Space Repair in Midlothian, VA
The wooden substructure in your crawl space is extremely important for your home’s health and longevity, but it can become neglected. Aspects of the substructure including girders, sills, joists, subfloors, and piers, can deteriorate over time.
Crawlspace Medic of Richmond will provide long term solutions for any crawl space problems you may have in your home. Structural problems in your crawl space may include:
- Termite damage: Termites compromise the structure of your crawl space and can be present in your crawl space for years without you knowing.
- Water damage: Rotting wood can be cause by water leaks from inside or outside of your home.
- Dry rot: High levels of moisture in your substructure can cause both dry rot and fungal decay, which require expert crawl space repairs.
- Leaking bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room floors: Short- and long-term water leaks from any of these rooms can cause rotting subfloors.
- Improper framing or repairs: When amateurs or less skilled Midlothian professionals try to repair crawl spaces, it can compromise your home’s structure and cost you more money in the long run. Trust Crawlspace Medic of Richmond from the beginning.
- Sloping or bouncy floors: Floor problems can indicate substructure problems, and we can evaluate the root of these problems and repair your crawl space.
From a neglected crawl space to a home you are purchasing, wood damage to substructures is common. Crawlspace Medic of Richmond will provide long term solutions to your wood damage problems and repair your crawl space as Licensed Contractors in Midlothian, VA.
Contact Crawlspace Medic today for an inspection – Midlothian’s crawl space repair experts!